Journal of English Language and Education (JELE) invites practitioners and researchers to share knowledge and solution, to identify new issues and to shape future directions for research in the area of linguistics, literature, and English teaching.
JELE appears twice in a year and welcomes articles to be issued in June and December.This journal is intended as a forum for
The manuscript must be a research article that may be submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail and it should b:
- 1.5 spaced on A4 paper, 10-20 pages in length (including references, tables, notes);
- preferably submitted with its standard formatted for MS Word in 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Tables and figures (in JPEG or GIFF format) should be set out in separate pages.
- Number tables and figures and provide captions. Identify where these should appear in the text with an insertion point.
The article should be systematically arranged as follows:
- full name of the contributor with no academic title, institution and email address,
- abstract (150-250 words),
- keywords (max.5 words),
- introduction covering the background, review of related literature, purpose and scope,
- findings and discussion,
- conclusion and suggestion, and
For the articles submission please contact:
English Education Study Program,
Mercu Buana University of Yogyakarta,
Jalan Wates Km. 10,
Phone (0274) 6498212 Fax (0274) 6498213
CP: 085641855367 (Elysa)